WHITNEY’S COMEBACK: Whitney will sit down with the Queen of the Media World, Oprah Winfrey, on O’s season premier, September 14. Look out world! (Remember when Oprah’s theme song was “I’m Every Woman”? I can’t wait to see these two together again). (Chicago Sun-Times)
Disney and filmmaking legend Robert Zemeckis are in negotiations to remake The Beatles’ animated “Yellow Submarine.” Two Beatles roll in their graves, the other two roll their eyes. (Variety)
Ex-hottie David Copperfield’s Magic Hands seem to have gotten him into trouble. (People)
Renee Zelweger steps out looking beautiful. Don’t know what she’s doing, but she hasn’t looked this good in a while! (I’m Not Obsessed)
Meanwhile...
Courtney Love proves yet again that she has no shortage of C-R-A-Z-Y! (The Sun UK)
Variety reviews Mike Judge’s third silver screen effort, Extract. (Despite the awesome cast, I think I’ll wait for Netflix.) (Variety)
Ricky Martin shows off his babies, Valentino and Matteo. (RickyMartinMusic.com)
And finally....
The teaser trailer for James Cameron’s Avatar has arrived online! Are you excited? (The Hollywood Reporter)
UPDATE: Well, the "Avatar" trailer has been pulled and now we can't embed it.
CLICK HERE to watch it on the official Apple trailer site.
And to make up for the lack of video, here's a cat playing the piano (See? There really is NOTHING going on this week)...
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
0 comments:
Post a Comment