WELCOME TO POP-THOUGHTS!

This is a space where commentary on pop culture, its phenoms, femmes, and flops, roam free. Opinions of all kinds welcome!

SATC 2 - new pics!

Any of you who know me know I love Sex and the City (I'm a 20-something. I can't help myself). Although skeptical, I'll still be in line on opening night of the upcoming Sex and the City 2 film. They've recently started filming in New York City, and that means lots and lots of paparazzi photos from the set. I want to resist looking at them because I don’t want to spoil the film for myself, but I just can’t help it. And with pics like the ones below — Carrie and friends in the 80s — I feel all the more excited about the film, though the actresses are a bit old, it will be interesting to see how the makeup people and the cinematographers pull off making them look like their 20-something year old selves. Soft lighting, people. Soft lighting. Check out the pics below from US Weekly’s website:



0 comments:

Post a Comment