WELCOME TO POP-THOUGHTS!

This is a space where commentary on pop culture, its phenoms, femmes, and flops, roam free. Opinions of all kinds welcome!

Beyonce Still Rules (and so does her BUTT)

Beyonce Knowles is gorgeous. Whether you like her music/persona/etc. or not you have to admit that she has the perfect body: curvaceous, healthy, muscular. Maybe it's not for everyone, but if I could be a clone of any celeb, it would be her (or J. Lo).

She recently told MTV News:
“I guess my butt is natural. But I go through stages like every woman. I like being curvy but sometimes I get curvy in the wrong places.”
“After New Year I do stairs - they are the best thing for butt cheeks. Every January I'll start working out. I'll do that for three months and then stop again!"

Well, whatever she's doing, it's working isn't it? I guess she's only human, and an American woman. A lot of us have body issues (men too).

Maybe I should retract my "most perfect body" comment, as Beyonce herself said:
“Some people think one thing is beautiful, some think another is. When people say that I am 'most beautiful' or 'most sexy', it bothers me.

She's right. There are many different kinds of beauty. BUTT, who doesn't love a woman with curves? I wish there were more healthy-looking women like Beyonce in Hollywood so young girls weren't out there sticking fingers down their throats and feeling "fat."

Kudos, B!

Take a look at Beyonce's latest video for her single "Sweet Dreams" HERE . (Sorry, embedding's disabled for the video by the music label.)

Listen to the song below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment